Using textmate-mode in Emacs

Using TextMate-mode in Emacs


As an emacs user, I was always being surprised by some fabulous modes. This time is TextMate-mode, which is a really useful minor mode for the plain text editor. 

As a software developer, I always need to jump to some parts of the source code. Command, M-x textmate-goto-symbol, can really kick my ass. 

Another thing which exciting me is the jump to a file by command M-x textmate-goto-file. Also, it only works when I am working in a git repository. It just gives me what I needed. 

Are there any other functions in this mode which enlightening me? Well, Maybe it makes my tears running down again by other amazing tricks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bluedroid stack in android

How to setup a NAT server?

Network programming in elisp